The 96.1 Feed Worcester County Food Drive is back for its 27th year. (27th!) It brings together individuals, businesses, and non-profits around the goal of collecting non-perishable food and raising funds in support of Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB).
Ways you can support the Drive:
- Tune in to 96.1 SRS. You’ll get to hear directly from our Partner Agencies, volunteers, staff, and supporters (also, hosts Greg and Suzanne, who are offering some amazing donation incentives).
- Show up with donations of non-perishable food and/or funds. We’re at Market 32, 72 Pullman Street, Worcester until 7 p.m. today and until noon on Saturday, 12/14! Look for the WCFB box truck across the 96.1 SRS RV! A little from you, and you, and YOU goes a long way.
- Give online now from wherever you are.
Special shout-out to our supporters, including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Fallon Health
- Country Bank
- The Hanover Insurance Group
- Onsite Engineering
We are so pleased to partner with you in turning a spotlight on hunger and opportunities to help, and we’re grateful for your support year after year. Such community!