Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB) depends on donors to provide the food resources necessary to support our community year-round. On average, WCFB distributes enough food each week, through our network of Partner Agency pantries and food assistance programs, to provide over 100,000 meals to neighbors across Worcester County.
For Individuals Making a Food Donation
What we accept:
- Please see Recommended Food Items or suggestions.
- Please note that all food that is donated must be pre-expiration date.
- WCFB cannot accept home-baked items or baby food in glass jars.
When to deliver:
- Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm (excluding holidays).
- If possible, please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- When you arrive at WCFB, back vehicle up to the loading dock door closest to the steps.
- Enter the warehouse through the door marked “Donations & Deliveries.”
- A WCFB staff member will assist you to unload your vehicle.
- If requested, an acknowledgment/thank you letter will be sent to you at the beginning of the month following your donation.
And finally – as a member of our caring community – we invite you to come see your support in action by taking a tour of WCFB, either when you drop your donation off or another time. Please visit our Tour Information page for more information.
Food drives are a wonderful way for people to support WCFB and provide food for individuals and families living in Worcester County. WCFB appreciates the support that it receives through community food drives. With a little planning and some helpful hints from WCFB, your food drive can be successful and rewarding.
Steps for holding a food drive for WCFB:
- Review food drive resources below.
- Decide the specific details of your food drive (location, date, time, logistics, and plans for delivery to WCFB).
- Let WCFB know about your food drive. Register Your Food Drive
- Promote your food drive with signs, flyers, emails, and word-of-mouth.
- Hold your food drive.
- Deliver donations to WCFB, Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:30pm. See note above regarding scheduling and delivery to WCFB.
- Thank everyone involved in making your food drive a success.
Food Industry Donations
WCFB welcomes non-perishable and perishable food donations from across the food industry within Worcester County. Please contact WCFB’s warehouse manager at
(508) 842-3663 for more information.
On behalf of those we serve, thank you for your support!