Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB) depends on donors to provide the food resources necessary to support our community year-round. On average, WCFB distributes enough food each week to provide 87,000 meals to people in-need in Worcester County. This food is distributed through a network of partner agencies across Worcester County. WCFB accepts food donations from a variety of sources including state and local governments, the food industry, food drives and community members.
WCFB accepts deliveries of donated food Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm (excluding holidays). Please call ahead to schedule an appointment. Upon arrival, back up to one of the loading dock doors, and enter the warehouse through the door marked Donations & Deliveries. A WCFB staff member will assist you to unload your vehicle. An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you at the beginning of the following month. Please note that all food that is donated must be pre-expiration date. WCFB cannot accept home baked items or baby food in glass jars.
And finally -as a member of our caring community- we invite you to come see your support in action by taking a tour of WCFB, either when you drop your donation off or another time. Please Contact Us for more information.
Food drives are a wonderful way for people to support WCFB and provide food for individuals and families living in Worcester County. WCFB appreciates the support that it receives through community food drives. With a little planning and some helpful hints from WCFB, your food drive can be successful and rewarding.
Please note: If you experience technical difficulty with submitting this online application, please call the Food Bank at (508) 842-3663.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Steps for holding a food drive for WCFB:
- Review food drive resources below.
- Decide the specific details of your food drive (location, date, time, logistics, and plans for delivery to WCFB).
- Let WCFB know about your food drive: Register Your Food Drive
- Promote your food drive with signs, flyers, emails, and word-of-mouth.
- Hold your food drive.
- Deliver your food drive to WCFB, Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:30pm. See note above regarding scheduling and delivery to WCFB.
- Thank everyone involved in making your food drive a success.
Food Drive Resources:
Food Industry Donations
WCFB welcomes non-perishable and perishable food donations from across the food industry within Worcester County. Please contact WCFB’s warehouse manager at
(508) 842-3663 for more information.
On behalf of those we serve, thank you for your support!