Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB) depends on donors to provide the food resources necessary to support our community year-round. On average, WCFB distributes enough food each week to provide over 93,000 meals to people in-need in Worcester County. This food is distributed through a network of partner agencies across Worcester County. WCFB accepts food donations from a variety of sources including state and local governments, the food industry, food drives and community members.
Individual Food Donation & Food Drive Delivery
- Please see Recommended Food Items for suggestions.
- Please note that all food that is donated must be pre-expiration date.
- WCFB cannot accept home baked items or baby food in glass jars.
- Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm (excluding holidays).
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Upon arrival, back vehicle up to the loading dock door closest to the steps.
- Enter the warehouse through the door marked Donations & Deliveries.
- A WCFB staff member will assist you to unload your vehicle.
- If requested, an acknowledgment/thank you letter will be sent to you at the beginning of the following month.
And finally -as a member of our caring community- we invite you to come see your support in action by taking a tour of WCFB, either when you drop your donation off or another time. Please visit our Tour Information page for more information.
Food drives are a wonderful way for people to support WCFB and provide food for individuals and families living in Worcester County. WCFB appreciates the support that it receives through community food drives. With a little planning and some helpful hints from WCFB, your food drive can be successful and rewarding.
Steps for holding a food drive for WCFB:
- Review food drive resources below.
- Decide the specific details of your food drive (location, date, time, logistics, and plans for delivery to WCFB).
- Let WCFB know about your food drive: Register Your Food Drive
- Promote your food drive with signs, flyers, emails, and word-of-mouth.
- Hold your food drive.
- Deliver your food drive to WCFB, Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:30pm. See note above regarding scheduling and delivery to WCFB.
- Thank everyone involved in making your food drive a success.
Food Drive Resources:
Food Industry Donations
WCFB welcomes non-perishable and perishable food donations from across the food industry within Worcester County. Please contact WCFB’s warehouse manager at
(508) 842-3663 for more information.
On behalf of those we serve, thank you for your support!