Worcester County Food Bank Tour Information
Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB) invites you to take a tour of our facility. During the tour, you’ll learn about hunger in Worcester County, what WCFB is doing to help our neighbors struggling with hunger and see the facility to learn about how it works.
Tours will take place once a month on the 1st Thursday of the month, alternating monthly between a 3:00 pm tour and a 6:00 pm tour. Tours last between 35-60 minutes.
The Worcester County Food Bank is located at 474 Boston Turnpike Shrewsbury, MA 01545. You can find directions to WCFB here: WCFB Directions.
Please note that if your party includes more people than the drop-down menu below allows, please Contact Us directly to inquire.
To protect you on your tour, please adhere to the following rules:
- Please enter the building through the door facing Route 9 marked “Nutrition Education & Food Service Center.”
- Due to the warehouse environment, sandals, flip-flops, high heels or open-toed shoes are not permitted.
- We welcome children to tour our facility. However, children 13 and under are permitted only for 6:00 pm tours and accompanied by an adult. Maximum group size for a 6:00 pm tour is 15 people.
- For groups of children, WCFB requests a ratio of 1 adult per every 4 children.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours that do not meet our minimum required group size of 3 people. Registrants will be notified of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour.