Worcester County Food Bank Tour Information
Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB) invites you to take a tour of our facility. During the tour, you’ll learn about hunger in Worcester County and what WCFB is doing to help our neighbors struggling with hunger.
Tours take place once a month, typically on the 1st Thursday of the month, alternating monthly between a 3:00 p.m. tour and a 6:00 p.m. tour. (Some tours are labeled “child-friendly,” and those are catered to families and other groups that include children.) Tours last anywhere from 35 minutes to one hour.
Space is limited, and we ask that anyone interested in touring our facility pre-register using our online sign-up. If your party includes more people than our drop-down allows, please contact us directly.
To protect you on your tour, please adhere to the following rules:
- Please enter the building through the door facing Route 9 marked “Nutrition Education & Food Service Center.”
- Due to the warehouse environment, sandals, flip-flops, high heels or open-toed shoes are not permitted.
- We welcome children to tour our facility. However, children 13 and under are permitted only for 6:00 p.m. tours and accompanied by an adult. Maximum group size for a 6:00 p.m. tour is 15 people.
- For groups of children, WCFB requests a ratio of 1 adult per every 4 children.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours that do not meet our minimum required group size of 3 people. Registrants will be notified of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour.