What is Red Nose Day?
- Red Nose Day is a special day to have fun, come together and make a difference for kids who need our help the most – here at home and around the world. In the UK, Red Nose Day has been going for over 30 years and is an inspiring cultural phenomenon!
- Red Nose Day is on a mission to lift kids out of poverty and has raised over $1 billion globally in the last 25 years.
- Red Nose Day encourages viewers and participants to “Have fun, come together and make a difference.”
- The money raised during Red Nose Day is split between domestic and international charities that benefit children and young people. All the grant money will support projects that keep children and young people safe, healthy and educated.
- A star-studded NBC live broadcast from Los Angeles will feature stand up performances, sketch comedy, short films, and music performances from popular artists.
- Feeding America and its member Food Banks have received donations from Red Nose Day since 2015.