Please fill out the following group volunteer request form. You will be contacted by the volunteer coordinator within 5 business days to confirm your request and send you additional instructions on registering for your shift.
Please keep in mind that shifts are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis, and that by filling out this form you are only requesting a shift. Your group does not have a volunteer appointment until officially scheduled and confirmed by the volunteer coordinator.
- Tuesday shifts are preferred.
- Minimum age for all volunteers is 13 years old.
- The maximum number of volunteers the WCFB can accept is 8.
- Sandals and open-toed shoe are not allowed while volunteering, high heels not permitted.
- Volunteering at the Food Bank is popular with groups. We recommend contacting us 3-6 months in advance of when you hope to volunteer.