Worcester County Food Bank Tour Information
Worcester County Food Bank (WCFB) invites you to take a tour of our facility. During the tour, you’ll learn about hunger in Worcester County and what WCFB is doing to help our neighbors struggling with hunger.
Tours take place once a month, typically on the 1st Thursday of the month, alternating monthly between a 3:00 p.m. tour and a 6:00 p.m. tour. Tours last anywhere from about 35 minutes to one hour.
Space is limited, and we ask that anyone interested in touring our facility pre-register using our online sign-up. If your party includes more people than our drop-down allows, please contact us directly.
To protect you on your tour, please adhere to the following rules:
- Please enter the building through the door facing Route 9 marked “Nutrition Education & Food Service Center.”
- Due to the warehouse environment, sandals, flip-flops, high heels or open-toed shoes are not permitted.
- We welcome children to tour our facility. However, children 13 and under are permitted only for 6:00 p.m. tours and accompanied by an adult. Maximum group size for a 6:00 p.m. tour is 15 people.
- For groups of children, WCFB requests a ratio of 1 adult per every 4 children.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours that do not meet our minimum required group size of 3 people. Registrants will be notified of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour.